Funding in Australia and New Zealand
To keep track of the various funding opportunities available to me and that I am interested in, I have created this blog page. I am primarily using it for my own purposes, since I keep forgetting when and where things are due, but it might also be useful to other Antipodean early career researchers.
My PhD was conferred in January 2020.
- Up to seven years after your is PhD conferred
- I can apply up to 2027
- Up to four years after your is PhD conferred
- I can apply up to 2024
- Up to four years after your is PhD conferred : “have an award of PhD date on, or after 1 March 2017”
- I can apply during the 2024 round & 2025 round
- This is aimed at mid-career researchers. I cannot apply until after 2024.
- This is aimed at mid career researchers. I cannot apply until after 2023.
ANU & CHL specific funding
- Asia Pacific Innovation Program (APIP)
- ANU ECR Travel Grant
- Allowable once every two years